The Fastest Way to Fill Your Open PositionsMarch 12th, 2015 | Articles, Hiring Resources | No Comments »
When I started recruiting back in the late 90s, I was introduced to private on-site interviewing or EIO (employer-in-office) interviewing. I instantly saw it was a huge success. We gave clients a distraction free way to quickly and efficiently single out the right candidate and make the hire. Not surprisingly, we’re still using this method to save clients time, money, and unnecessary headaches.
Last week, I had a client say he needed to fill a Technical Support position right away. We reviewed his schedule and I suggested he visit our office on Friday to conduct interviews with 4-6 pre-screened candidates. I notified our recruiters and they instantly made finding technical support specialists their number one priority.
Friday morning arrived and our client was floored. We had set him up in a private space with every candidates’ resumes printed out and everything scheduled. He interviewed 6 qualified candidates back-to-back without interruption, getting and giving feedback in between each candidate.
Instantly, 2 candidates stood out. We scheduled them for 2nd interviews the following week and he quickly hired the best fit.
Don’t you wish it was always that easy to fill your open positions? It can be! The position we filled could have easily been for a Network Engineer, a Java Developer, an Accountant, a Quality Auditor, or even a CIO.
The advantages are universal for our onsite interviews:
- Fill your position quickly – The average hiring process takes 25 business days. Fill your open roles in a fraction of the time.
- Discretion – Need to conduct a confidential interview? Our offices are the best place to do it.
- A distraction free environment – We give you a separate space to conduct your interviews.
- Priority recruiting services – Our recruiters drop everything to bring you the best candidates.
- We organize everything, prep candidates, & print out resumes – All you have to do is show up!
- Back to back candidate comparison – Use your fresh impressions to simplify tough choices.
- Instant feedback – It encourages candidates to wait for you.
- There’s no additional charge – EIOs are included in of our regular services.
- Free refreshments – Anyone want coffee?
If coming into our offices is not possible, we can also come to you and provide the same service at your site. We can have a recruiter come to your location to greet and prepare the candidates and keep everything efficient and organized.
So, if you’re looking to hire fast and efficiently without any distraction, EIO interviewing may be the most effective method for you.
by Deborah Cross, Branch Manager of Ashley Ellis Scottsdale