- Full Time
- Orlando, FL
- Job ID:
Our Client, an organization known for retaining top talent, has an immediate need for an experienced Assembly Technician! This is an immediate need so please send your resume today for consideration!
This Assembly Technician can expect to:
- Work on electronics, sensors, GPS, antennas, and other body structures and frames
- Perform soldering, fabrication and assembly of parts for prototype models from drawings
- Make prototype designs into quantity production ready designs
This Assembly Technician must possess:
- Experience using electronic test equipment
- Extensive soldering experience with surface mount and through-hole components
- Experience with building, modifying, repairing and assembly printed circuit boards
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively
This Assembly Technician enjoys:
- Opportunity to work on high visibility projects and jump right in to make an impact!