- Full Time
- Princeton, NJ
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
A cool place to work!
Ashley Ellis is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a very stable, prestigious organization! This Business Analyst will play a key role in the ultimate end goal of delivering a portfolio of technology solutions and becoming the SME to a specific system’s user community.
Among related tasks and responsibilities, this Business Analyst can expect to:
- Gather requirements
- Create use case scenarios, technical specifications, etc.
- Work directly with stakeholders
- Review and analyze release notes and translate to business users
- Act as the Go To/SME for the User Community as it relates to a specific system
Requirements of the Business Analyst include:
- 3+ years of BA experience in a technical environment
- Understanding of SQL
- Experience with flowcharts and project plans
- Experience reading, interpreting and translating technical specifications and creating use case scenarios
- Higher Education industry experience is a huge plus!
This Business Analyst will enjoy:
- Working with a stable, top caliber team of professionals
- Excellent work environment
- Ability to “own” a product and be a key resource