Civil CADD Designer
- Full Time
- Orlando, FL
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
Join an Awesome Team of Civil Designers and Engineers!
Consider an exciting new career with a geotechnical engineering company that handles projects worldwide! As a civil CADD Designer in this position you will be using AutoCAD CIVIL3D program to prepare construction drawings for projects located locally and abroad.
This Civil CADD Designer Has:
- 2+ years experience using AutoCAD CIVIL3D to prepare drawings
- Proficient at preparing civil construction drawings in AutoCAD CIVIL3D 2013+
- with Creating Tin surfaces, Road Profiles, and Cross Sections
- with calculating cut/fill volumes, using and manipulating aerial and topographic map files
- with preparing site plans for industrial waste disposal area/landfill grading
- Ability to work with a hardworking team
This Civil CADD Designer Enjoys:
- Competitive Benefits
- Innovative and Complex Projects
- A Positive Work Environment
About Ashley Ellis
At Ashley Ellis, we connect IT professionals like you with rewarding careers and contract opportunities that fulfill your career goals and interests. To us you’re more than just a resume. We’ll get to know you and represent you confidentially and professionally.
Email us directly at email@example.com. Speak to a recruiter now at 407-215-0360.
Get social with Ashley Ellis! Get instant access to job updates, job seeker advice, tech news, deals, contests, great discussions, and more!
Tweet with us: www.twitter.com/techijobs
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/ashleyellisllc