Full Stack Developer
- Full Time
- Indianapolis, IN
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
Act Now! This job won't be open long!
Ashley Ellis is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join an organization that is known for its competitive benefits and a great work environment! This Full Stack Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining custom web application, while working with a team.
Among other related tasks, this Full Stack Developer can expect to:
- Design, develop, and test web applications (front and back-end)
- Application DBA for the Oracle Database schemas related to the web-applications
- Comply with all guidelines and practices provided
- Interface with UX and QA leads
- Assist with assigned tasks related to ongoing projects
This Full Stack Developer should have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years experience with Java web application development
- Experience with Relational Database is a must!
- Experience with Oracle DB is preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development is preferred
- js framework knowledge is preferred
- Great communication and problem-solving skills