- Levittown, NJ
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
Exciting New Opportunity!
Consider a great new opportunity with an institute that is seeking a HRIS Manager! In this critical role, you will oversee HR information, such as: payroll data, demographics, and employment history. You will be able to provide information from the databases and insure data integrity.
- Tuition remission tracking
- Affirmative Action/Adverse Impact reporting
- Provide hardware and software support for desktop computer systems
- Provide classroom and individual training/coaching for desktop and network-based software and procedures
- Promote HR information needs and build mutually beneficial liaisons with other campus constituencies.
This HRIS Manager Has:
- Experience with Ellucian’s Banner HR and Payroll Modules
- 5+ years of HRIS experience (preferably in a managerial role)
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Worked with COGNOS report writer with Ellucian’s ODS/EDW
- Experience with Windows/MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
This HRIS Manager Enjoys:
- Working with a driven team
- A Positive Work Environment
About Ashley Ellis
At Ashley Ellis, we connect IT professionals like you with rewarding careers and contract opportunities that fulfill your career goals and interests. To us you’re more than just a resume. We’ll get to know you and represent you confidentially and professionally.
Email us directly at email@example.com. Speak to a recruiter now at 407-215-0360.
Get social with Ashley Ellis! Get instant access to job updates, job seeker advice, tech news, deals, contests, great discussions, and more!
Tweet with us: www.twitter.com/techijobs
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/ashleyellisllc