- Full Time
- Orlando, FL
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
Exciting New Opportunity!
Ashley Ellis is looking for an Oracle DBA to be a part of a fast-paced team in the Orlando, FL area. This Oracle DBA will be responsible for supporting multiple databases and in the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of Client/Server applications.
This Oracle DBA will be expected to:
- Supporting multiple databases
- Setting up users/responsibilities, Java tuning, JDBC configuration, OC4J configuration, J2EE setup, Printer, Custom Application setup, Concurrent managers, defining profile options, recompiling flexfields, manual jserv load balancing
- Write Stored procedures, packages, triggers & functions to perform complex functions
- Work with a highly result-oriented team with a positive attitude
This Oracle DBA has:
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i
- Experience with J2EE, Java, JBOSS, SQL Scripts, PL/SQL, OEM
- Experience with DR setup using Data Guard
- Oracle RMAN, DD Boost, BCV knowledge
- Experience with SDLC
- Strong technical background
- Highly motivated personality
This Oracle DBA Enjoys:
- Team environment in a fast-paced workplace
- Opportunity fine-tune technical skills
- Comprehensive benefits package!