- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
- Engineering, Information Technology
- Job ID:
Grow with a Start Up Organization!
Our Client, a startup organization known for attracting top talent, has an immediate need for an experienced Quality Engineer! This is an immediate need so please send your resume today for consideration!
This Quality Engineer can expect to:
- Support development and design of new products
- Manage quality plans, test and measurement methods, and process auditing
- Provide Hazard Analysis/FMEA support
- Assist with all
- Improve the team’s strategy and execution of quality practices
This Quality Engineer must possess:
- Quality Engineering experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Experience with product development
- IQ, OQ, PQ experience
- Experience with DOE, Root Cause Analysis and 6sigma/Lean tools
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulations, FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485
This Quality Engineer enjoys:
- Working with an extremely committed team and an organization that is making a difference
- Competitive compensation and stock options
About Ashley Ellis
At Ashley Ellis, we connect IT professionals like you with rewarding careers and contract opportunities that fulfill your career goals and interests. To us you’re more than just a resume. We’ll get to know you and represent you confidentially and professionally.
You’ll find Ashley Ellis branches serving you nationwide. View all of open positions at: www.ashleyellis.com/job-seekers/open-positions. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speak to a recruiter now at 407-215-0360.
Get social with Ashley Ellis! Get instant access to job updates, job seeker advice, tech news, deals, contests, great discussions, and more!
Tweet with us: www.twitter.com/techijobs
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/ashleyellisllc