- Full Time
- Orlando, FL
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
Great New Opportunity!
Ashley Ellis is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join an industry-leading organization that stays-up-to date with technology! Put your full-stack development skills to good use while being part of a small, yet highly productive group that knows how to crank out quality code!
This Software Engineer will be tasked with contributing to the development of SaaS products, including designing, coding, testing, and deployment of their software. There are several core projects on the table that will require new development and enhancements.
Among other related tasks, this Software Engineer can expect to:
- Code, test, debug and maintain products
- Participate in code review and solve complex problems
- Deliver customer support services
- Work with a collaborative team
This Software Engineer must have:
- Java programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Great written and oral communication skills
- BIRT, AWS, Eclipse, and Hibernate experience is a plus
- Knowledge of relational concepts is preferred
- Java Certified is a plus!
- DevOps exposure a plus!
This Software Engineer enjoys:
- Excellent work environment and stability
- Exposure to variety of technologies
- Ability to develop solutions and be heard
- Option to work remotely a few days a week once established