Supplier Validation Engineer
- Full Time
- Bonita Springs, FL
- Information Technology
- Job ID:
Exciting New Opportunity!
We are currently seeking experienced Supplier Validation Engineers for our renowned Client, an industry leading, global organization, based in beautiful Southwest Florida! This is a critical need, and these Supplier Validation Engineers will be working on a very highly visible project that will directly impact the organization.
The Supplier Validation Engineer MUST have:
- Process or Equipment Validation experience in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry (current)
- “Outside the box” thinking approach and flexibility to adapt to things evolving and changing
- Experience in machining, such as: Process Cleaners, Final Cleaners, Cleaning Systems (Component), Lasers, EDMs, Mills, Lathes, Grinders, etc.
- Successful experience completing projects timely and on schedule
- Experience in reviewing, writing, and executing IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and conducting process validations of special processes
- Experience in conducting Gage R&R activities and Capability Studies
Among other tasks, the Supplier Validation Engineer can expect to:
- Establish that machines are properly installed and in a validated state
- Develop checklists, protocols, reports, formatting, etc.
- Work specifically with Tier 1 supplier processes