Validation Engineer – Equipment and Processes
- Full Time
- Anderson, SC
- 70,000-90,000 plus bonus!
- Job ID:
We are currently seeking an experienced Validation Engineer for our renowned Client, an industry leading, global organization, located near Anderson, South Carolina! This is a critical need, and this Validation Engineer will work on very highly visible projects that will directly impact the organization.
Among other tasks, the Validation Engineer can expect to:
- Write protocols and conduct validations of special processes, including cleaning and passivation, electropolishing, molding, etc.
- Review and approve validations of special processes
- Support all process validation related tasks for the life cycle development and manufacturing of Class I, II, and III medical devices
This Validation Engineer MUST have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years experience with Process or Equipment Validation in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry (current)
- Knowledge of testing equipment, statistical methods, control plans
- Understanding of cGMP and GDP requirements
- “Outside the box” thinking approach and flexibility to adapt to things evolving and changing
- Experience in with Excel, Word, Sap or similar inventory software
- Successful experience completing projects timely and on schedule
Interviews are being scheduled immediately! Please contact one of our Recruiters today @ 407-215-0360 for additional information and consideration!