Validation Engineer – Equipment and Processes
- Full Time
- Anderson, SC
- Job ID:
Groundbreaking contract opportunity for an industry leading medical device company!
We are currently seeking experienced Validation Engineers for our renowned Client, an industry leading, global organization, based in beautiful Southwest Florida! This is a critical need, and these Validation Engineers will be working on a very highly visible project that will directly impact the organization.
The Validation Engineer MUST have:
- Process or Equipment Validation experience in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry (current)
- “Outside the box” thinking approach and flexibility to adapt to things evolving and changing
- Experience in machining, such as: Process Cleaners, Final Cleaners, Cleaning Systems (Component), Ultrasonic Solvent Cleaning Systems, Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaning and Passivation, CNC Swiss, Laser Marking, EDMs, Mills, Lathes, Grinders, etc.
- Successful experience completing projects timely and on schedule
- Technical writing skills, having written protocols, IQ, OQ and PQ
Among other tasks, the Validation Engineer can expect to:
- Establish that machines are properly installed and in a validated state
- Develop checklists, protocols, reports, formatting, etc.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately! Please contact one of our Recruiters today @ 407-215-0360 for additional information and consideration!