- All information and resumes submitted are treated as strictly confidential.
- We will not submit personal information or resumes without your approval to any client.
- We will not require your social security information unless a background check is required upon your approval.
- All references, employment verifications and educational verifications will only be performed after an interview and employment interest has been expressed.
- Our database is completely secure and confidential; no information is shared outside of our firm.
It is the policy of General Employment and all its subsidiary brand names, including Ashley Ellis, that all personal information collected on our Web site shall be subject to the following principles:
- Electronic information – information collected and held electronically shall be afforded the same protection as non-electronic information;
- Collection of personal information – the collection of personal information shall be limited to and consistent with the requirements of the job search or employment activity.
- Use of personal information – individuals shall be informed as to why information is being collected and how it will be used;
- Disclosure of personal information – disclosure of information shall be limited to the purpose for which it was collected unless otherwise authorized by law; when practical and provided by law, information may be obtained from other government entities;
- Access to personal information – individuals shall be allowed a reasonable opportunity to obtain access to their personal information and to ensure that it is correct.